Monday 7 October 2013

A painted kitchen

I love a painted dresser/hutch (called different names across the world!) - it's quite a strong English look I think, there are some amazing painted furniture options available over there, not so many in Australia I've noticed. There's just something really homely and warm about this look for me.
 
Laura Lee Burch
 
Indulgy
 
Little Yellow Barn
 
So here is my interpretation of the painted dresser look using chalk paint, the main body in a bone white and the the internal section in a beautiful bright blue. Lightly distressed and sealed with wax for protection. 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'm really pleased with how it turned out! Great storage and eye candy for someone, she's currently for sale.
A little bit of 'thumage' in a few shots there, sorry, must do better :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...